Requisition Number: 6150
Functional Area: Engineering
Work Location: Corporate - India Design Center
Responsibilities of the Graduate Engineer Trainee are varied and may include but not be limited to:
- Implementing various Software applications' modules including designing user interfaces.
- Coding and Testing across a variety of platforms (Linux,Windows)
- Interacts closely with SW team to understand the Requirements/Designs, and start implementation with minimal guidance from Seniors.
- The trainee engineer shall also be trained in various SW development methodologies and Goodrich Process.
- Candidate should be Fresher and shall be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics.
- Candidates with strong programing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
- Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Any web server IIS,TomCat
- Experience designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded applications
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- UML experience
- Data management programming skill is a plus
- % Travel Required: 20 - 30%
How are you searching for your first job?
Over 12,000 engineers secured their first job in 2010 through AMCAT. Book your AMCAT slot online