2012 All Kerala Campus Recruitment for Software Functions.
Off-Campus Date(s) & Venue(s) :
- On 29th October 2011 (Saturday) : Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam
- On 04th November 2011 (Friday) : Sree Narayana Guru College of Engineering & Technology, Payyanur, Kannur
- On 11th November 2011 (Friday) : Muslim Association College of Engineering, Venjaramoodu, Trivandrum
- On 18th November 2011 (Friday) : AWH engineering college, Kuttikkattoor, Calicut
- On 21th November 2011 (Monday) : Younus College of Engineering & Technology, Kollam
- On 11th December 2011 (Sunday) : KMEA Engineering College, Edathala, Aluva, Kochi
Confirm only at one center. Each center data is sent to the company and multiple confirmation will lead to cancellation of your chance to attend Oracle and thereby suspension of services from SHREDS also.
It will be helpful, if students from one college confirm together.
Eligibility Criteria :
2012 Batch - B.Tech / MCA / MSc
B.Tech[ CS/IT/EE/EC/IC/IE/Instrumentation(EI)/Mechanical/Production/Civil/Chemical] / MCA / M.Sc [CS, IT, Maths]
60% in X, XII, BTech / MCA / MSc & 55% in Degree for MCA / MSc Students
Not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and Undergraduate / Engineering
No Current arrears/ backlogs-Those who have cleared arrears eligible
Not be more than 1 year gap between Undergraduate and MCA / MSc.
Outside Kerala students are not eligible
Confirmation / Hall Ticket :
SHREDS [Login / Hall Ticket] to confirm for test
Hall Tickets will be available on SHREDS login.
Oracle Selection Process :
- Stage 1: Aptitude test [Online]. The Aptitude test shall be an on-line multiple choice test and shall assess basic coding skills, basic computer knowledge & engineering aptitude skills.
- Stage 2: Technical interview
- Stage 3: Behavioral interview
- Every student shall maintain a semi-formal dress code
- Online tests at 6 different locations, namely Trivandrum, Calicut, Cochin, Kottayam, Kannur & Kollam
- Candidates can confirm online and attend the test only on one location.
- Candidates shortlisted from the written test will be informed through mail. The result also will be available in the candidate's login page. informed as (Shortlisted / Not shortlisted)
- All shortlisted candidates will have interviews at Cochin.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue :
- Writing Pad,
- Two copies of RESUME,
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists,
- Three copies of passport size photographs,
- Gum / Stapler
- Any Photo ID [College, DL, PAN, Voters]
Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd. (OFSS), majority owned by Oracle, is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle is the world's largest enterprise software vendor with 320,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue. Oracle's customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five stock exchanges.
OFSS offers financial services institutions the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements. The company has delivered value-based IT solutions to over 880 financial institutions in over 135 countries.
OFSS has over 10000 employees operating from 14 development centers across India, Singapore and the USA. In addition, OFSS is represented by 30 corporate business partners and 30 implementation partners across the globe. The company also has strong alliance and/or implementation relationships with industry leaders such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Sun Microsystems and Intel.
For more Details about Oracle : http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/financ...ices/index.html
How are you searching for your first job?
Over 12,000 engineers secured their first job in 2010 through AMCAT. Book your AMCAT slot online